Thanks to Vincent Versace:
- RGB is a formula to mix colour
- When composing an image the eye works:
light to dark
high to low contrast
high sharpness to low
in focus to blur
high saturation to low
- When removing colour cast using curves set the eye droppers:
7 7 7 for black dropper
247 247 247 for white dropper
- alt cntrl shft e or alt cntrl shft ne to make merged master layer –
(thanks to Vincent Versace)
- cntrl j duplicates layer
- Adobe the home of
- Adobe Exchange – a good source of scripts, plug-ins, actions and ideas.
- Kodak’s Digital ROC Plug-in which I use to restore reds in underwater photographs and
- NIC – source of a
good sharpening plug-in.
- Acme Educational – great tutorials, especially Mac Holbert and Vincent Versace.
- Vincent Versace – inspiration and tutorials.